Every 15th and 25th of every month(Monday-Friday)from 9:00am to 11:00am and from 2:00pm to 4:00pm- AREA HOUSING COMMISSION is accepting applications. All that is needed to start the application process is a picture ID(for anyone over 18), a social security card and a birth certificate for each member of the family. The office is located at 1920 W. Garden Street, Pensacola, FL. Should you have any questions, please contact our office at (850)438-8561.
SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY BENEFITS. Unable to work? Denied benefits? We Can Help! WIN or Pay Nothing! Contact Bill Gordon & Associates at 1-800-614-5212 to start your application today!
Saturday, October 1, 2016, 1:00pm -4:00pm -Chariots of Pensacola Motorcycle Club, Presents a day of
MOTORCYCLES & MENTORING at the Woodland Heights Resource Center | 111 Berkley Drive Pensacola FL 32503.
Sacred Heart to Provide Free Flu Shots and Screenings in October:
Heart-health screenings will measure blood pressure, blood sugar and total cholesterol, and can detect anemia. The screenings are helpful in diagnosing conditions that put people at high risk for heart attack, stroke, diabetes and other health problems.
Following is the October schedule for adult screenings:
· Oct. 1, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Damascus Road Missionary Baptist Church, 8198 Untreiner Ave., Pensacola. Heart-health screenings only.
· Oct. 12 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Deliverance Tabernacle, 1780 W. Detroit Blvd., Pensacola. Flu shots.
· Oct. 13 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Westminster Village, 1900 W. Moreno St., Building 3. Non-fasting heart-health screenings only.
· Oct. 18 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at St. Joseph’s Community Clinic, 131 W. Intendencia St., Pensacola. Flu shots.
· Oct. 20 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at St. Christopher’s Episcopal Church, 3200 N. 12th Ave., Pensacola. Flu shots.
· Oct. 22 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at New Birth Baptist Church, 1676 N. “Q” St., Pensacola. Flu shots.
· Oct. 25 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Charity Chapel, 5820 Montgomery Ave., Pensacola. Flu shots.
· Oct. 26 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Warrington United Methodist Church, 301 E. Winthrop Ave., Pensacola. Flu shots
· Oct. 27 from 8:30 to 11 a.m. at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church, 6451 Park Ave., Milton. Flu shots. For more information about Sacred Heart’s ‘’Mission in Motion’’ community-health screenings, please call 850-416-7826.
Contact WordPress Support Number To Maintain Your Website