Saturday, October 22, 2016, from 1:00pm-4:00pm. 23RD ANNUAL BIG COMMUNITY COOKOUT at the Fricker Community Center. Free food, Good Entertainment, Fun & Fellowship-900 N. “F” Street.
Sunday, October 23rd @9:00am (The Church (Sunday) School @11:00am-The Corporate Morning Worship Experience and @2:00pm The Fellowship Dinner at MOUNT LILY MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH on their 59th Year Church Anniversary at 619 East Gasden Street | Pensacola, FL.
October 21 – 28 at 7:00pm Nightly – PASTOR SYLVIA E. TISDALE celebrates 13th Year Appreciation at 2300 North Pace Blvd | Pensacola, FL.
Sacred Heart to Provide Free Flu Shots and Screenings in October:
Heart-health screenings will measure blood pressure, blood sugar, and total cholesterol, and can detect anemia. The screenings are helpful in diagnosing conditions that put people at high risk for heart attack, stroke, diabetes and other health problems.
Following is the October schedule for adult screenings:
· Oct. 12 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Deliverance Tabernacle, 1780 W. Detroit Blvd., Pensacola. Flu shots.
· Oct. 13 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Westminster Village, 1900 W. Moreno St., Building 3. Non-fasting heart-health screenings only.
· Oct. 18 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at St. Joseph’s Community Clinic, 131 W. Intendencia St., Pensacola. Flu shots.
· Oct. 20 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at St. Christopher’s Episcopal Church, 3200 N. 12th Ave., Pensacola. Flu shots.
· Oct. 22 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at New Birth Baptist Church, 1676 N. “Q” St., Pensacola. Flu shots.
· Oct. 25 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Charity Chapel, 5820 Montgomery Ave., Pensacola. Flu shots.
· Oct. 26 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Warrington United Methodist Church, 301 E. Winthrop Ave., Pensacola. Flu shots
· Oct. 27 from 8:30 to 11 a.m. at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church, 6451 Park Ave., Milton. Flu shots. For more information about Sacred Heart’s ‘’Mission in Motion’’ community-health screenings, please call 850-416-7826.